[FM Discuss] Please publish lateest changes to "Reading And Leading With Sugar"

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:10:20 PDT 2010

James, done. Note that there were two errors listed below? Maybe try
again but don't put spaces in the file names? I've not done a full
analysis of the error so that might not be the problem...

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:02, James Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've done a lot of new content and reorganizing of material this week
> and I think the book can benefit from a re-publish.  Thanks,

ManualTalk: excluded
ERROR: /var/www/floss/pub/ReadingandSugar/BoysAviation%20008b_1.jpg is
not readable
ERROR: MISSING RESOURCE ReadingandSugar/BoysAviation%20008b_1.jpg

WritingConventions: Rev 1 published
ERROR: /var/www/floss/pub/ReadingandSugar/BoysAviation%20008b_1.jpg is
not readable
ERROR: MISSING RESOURCE ReadingandSugar/BoysAviation%20008b_1.jpg

cheers
Lachlan