[FM Discuss] update

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Mon Jun 21 12:13:39 PDT 2010

Oops, one other think I just noticed is in the FM front page we also
have the (also : el, nl) aditions to books that have completed
translations, this would also be good to keep in the new FM but I would
envision this happening Automagically based on the listings in the
translation and other language front pages.

cheers again,

John