[FM Discuss] booki mobile makes its first trip

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Wed Nov 10 09:36:13 PST 2010

> so a booki mobile update.
>
> some photos here:
> http://adam.engagetv.com/bookimobile_photos

Cool !!! - It sounds like we should start a BookMobile network  :-)

(BTW, you can alleviate your duplexing problem by building in R/L page
gutter margin in your CSS. Of course, this is one of those details
that one always has to learn the hard way through at least one live
demo <g> )

Rebecca Malamud
http://ruraldesigncollective.org/

On Nov 10, 2010, at 5:50 AM, discuss-request at lists.flossmanuals.net