[FM Discuss] booki mobile makes its first trip

John Rigdon jrigdon at researchonline.net
Thu Nov 11 02:42:20 PST 2010

I have a Canon printer that I never have been able to get to duplex
properly.  It always prints the back page upside down.  If you get the
problem resolved, please let me know.

I have settled on the Brother lasers. I currently have 3.  It is best to
plan on the same model so you don't have to keep up with different toner
cartridges.  Any of the models with a "D" in the number will duplex.

I have an Epson RX80 with continuous ink and I use refillable ink cartridges
in the HP.  Both work well, but the continuous ink is better IMHO.

John Rigdon
www.ngohaiti.com