[FM Discuss] booki mobile makes its first trip

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 11 03:00:34 PST 2010

hey Luka,

Lets do this.,...I cant make the trip but perhaps you can come to
Berlin, pick up the van and take it on a FM tour? Are you interested in
trying that? I have applied for some running costs but not sure if I
will get it...I know in 2 weeks, if it comes through this could be a
good thing to do...

adam