[FM Discuss] Does FLOSS Manuals hurt other doc efforts?

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 18 05:32:09 PST 2010

slippery slope.....

i would prefer not since we dont have any rules and we seem to be
functioning ok. if you look at each manual i think there is already a
section in almost every manual pointing to other resources...if we add
one 'firm suggestion' it might at some point become 2, then three and
then before you know it people are policing this and turning it into a
religion ... i have the same position regarding style sheets etc.... so
far we seem to be doing fine without the need to ask for these things to
be considered....

thats my 2 cents...

adam