[FM Discuss] on the road to fm booki

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Nov 24 09:06:09 PST 2010

hi all,

so finally...with winter (good for working indoors) and not-travelling
for a few weeks comes ...a new install of booki for use for FM. It seems
we will have our very own version. This seems better as it gives much
more cohesion for the FM community...we will be able to migrate content
to/from booki.cc and other booki installs eventually which will add
possibilities for cross-discipline collaboration but for now I think its
best to keep our own booki only for docs on free software...

i need to hack the templates with the assistance of Aco...and then i
think we are live...

how does that sound to y'all?

vote for booki in the Open Web Awards!

Booki (the latest FM project - http://www.booki.cc - a collaborative
publishing platform) is in the final of the Open Web Awards.
Great! We are 1 of 3 projects. If we win we get 5000 which we will use
to do a code sprint on a tropical island somewhere ;)

please please please register :
http://www.drumbeat.org/user/register

and vote for us:
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/open-web-publishing