[FM Discuss] [Booki Blog] Students use Booki to write their own textbook

admin adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Nov 24 08:52:57 PST 2010

Booki Blog has posted a new item, 'Students use Booki to write their own
textbook'

A few weeks ago I wrote about wanting to see students writing their own
textbooks using Booki...well, crazily it seems this has just happened 'all by
itself''. I was watching the activity on Booki over some weeks (its building
steadily) and I noticed a book appear that seemed to have a lot of activity
immediately. [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://blog.booki.cc/?p=673

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
admin
adam at flossmanuals.net