[FM Discuss] the frenchies are coming

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Feb 7 03:35:25 PST 2011

hi,

Just to say, quickly, that the French FM is now doing a Book Sprint on
PureData (all this week).

Also, when I was selling my soul at Transmediale a guy from an arts
college in France already knew the French FM Processing book.
Francophone (the org that sponsored it) sent a copy to every tech and
arts college in France. The guy was very happy to know that he could
generate the book formatted PDF with Objavi because the students use the
book a lot but there is only one copy. However they have book binding
facilities at the school and so now they will make their own copies :)

Founder FLOSS Manuals &
Booki Project Manager

Contact Information
German mobile : + 49 177 4935122