[FM Discuss] spanish Booki Mobile

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Feb 7 04:51:42 PST 2011

hi,

I am just in the initial discussions to get a Spanish Booki Mobile up
and going. We were thinking about how to do it, we have the van but need
now the equipment. One road in is to throw this onto Kickstarter and try
and raise the 3-5000 euro for the equipment. I am  thinking second hand
a basic set up could be purchased for 3500.

We need some help if we go down this road...specifically we need someone
to help us make a really hot video to sell the idea...anyone out there
willing to help?

Founder FLOSS Manuals &
Booki Project Manager

Contact Information