[FM Discuss] RF(m)C - Bypass Internet Censorship

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 19:37:31 PST 2011

Let me know if you introduce any new terminology, and I will add it to
the Glossary.

Do we want to add something about having had the Farsi edition out
before the disputed Iranian election of 2009, and about having the
Arabic edition out well before the events in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen,
Sudan, and other Arabic-speaking countries where questions of Internet
access have arisen? Do we have any communications from people using
the book?

http://www.earthtreasury.org/