[FM Discuss] please when u want help do it nicely

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Thu Feb 10 10:08:48 PST 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:

> hey
>
> this is just a little request. the more fm gets successful the more
> expectation gets put on my shoulders to act like a service and support
> line.
>
> I am not a service line but I am happy to help. It would be great if
> requests came following these two basics courtesies:
> 1. they are not demands
> 2. they are personal

Hi there,

I'm sorry if this is referring to my emails.  I didn't mean to cause
offense. I specifically didn't make my requests personal as I didn't know
who does what at the moment on FM. I know John has been doing some stuff
before, I thought there maybe other volunteers out there.
I had no idea you are the only person working the admin side of Floss. I'm
happy to help out on this, if I can help with specific requests, and I'm
sure others would be happy to do that too.

My apologies again. I honestly thought that by not making the request
personal that was the right thing to do.