[FM Discuss] please when u want help do it nicely

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 10 10:47:36 PST 2011

> Hi there,
>
> I'm sorry if this is referring to my emails.  I didn't mean to cause
> offense. I specifically didn't make my requests personal as I didn't
> know who does what at the moment on FM. I know John has been doing
> some stuff before, I thought there maybe other volunteers out there.
> I had no idea you are the only person working the admin side of Floss.
> I'm happy to help out on this, if I can help with specific requests,
> and I'm sure others would be happy to do that too.
>
> My apologies again. I honestly thought that by not making the request
> personal that was the right thing to do.

hehe. ah man., no Mick it wasnt referring to you. You are pretty cool
when u ask for stuff. I knew I ran the risk of people thinking this was
directed at them when it wasnt. Sorry for that.

I refer really to the growing list of requests I get that are off-list
which come to me with demands to keep up with the timelines of their
orgs. There is more and more of them, and I really dont enjoy being
scheduled into someone elses release cycle like I am an employee of
their org.

not you mr fuzz, dont worry :)