[FM Discuss] book of the web

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Feb 16 11:27:28 PST 2011

hey

I am involved in getting a sprint together with Mozilla and Aspiration.
Its a sprint to make a 'playbook' about the web. A playbook is like a
book for people organising campaigns, and this one will focus on getting
people 'more involved' with the web.

Its called 'the book of the web' and we have a draft outline. FM is the
first to get a look at it so if you get a chance please have a peek:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bookoftheweb

We are very keen to get feedback and to also get people thinking about
these 'secrets of the web' and 'ingredients of the web'. It may seem a
little esoteric but the idea is that we need inspiring examples of what
cool things *you* know about the web that you think someone who doesn't
know as much as you *should* know. Mainly the good stuff. Inspiring,
exciting, or just plain useful stuff that you think should be passed on.

So if you can, please also have a go at entering some of these directly
into the wiki under 'Secrets of the web' and 'ingredients of the
web' (linked from the above url).

*very* interested in any thoughts about this idea ...

Founder FLOSS Manuals &
Booki Project Manager

Contact Information
German mobile : + 49 177 4935122