[FM Discuss] Hyperlinking chapters in booki interface

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 15:51:27 PST 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:41, Edward Cheung <aifolposes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a quick question: while entering content into a chapter in the
> FLOSS Manuals booki interface, is there a way to insert a hyperlink to
> another chapter in the same manual?

I seem to recall this being frowned upon for some reason. I remember
wanting to do same and being advised against - "try to keep each
chapter atomic and independent". I presume it makes for easier
"remixing"

Having said that, of course it's possible. I presume you just copy the
link of the chap in q and paste into a link text?

cheers

L.

--
Crunchiness is the gustatory sensation of muffled grinding of a
foodstuff. Crunchiness differs from crispiness in that a crispy item