[FM Discuss] circumvention sprint

Andrew Thornton secretelf77 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:04:03 PST 2011

I'm not sure what the scope of the circumvention book is; I got the tacit
impression that it is a generic book rather than one that deals with
specific instances such as repressive regimes. This is a huge topic. You
could write 200 books on circumvention quite easily. I think that some
discipline of scope is needed.

I have never worked on one of these books before. Do I do anything in this
"sprint" phase? What is a sprint? I have made as many suggested edits to the
book as I'm satisfied with. I think that it's a good book as it is not [to
be?] edited.

Maybe in the future a second book might be called for along the lines of
dealing with the kinds of situations that people face in places like Libya
and Egypt. Applied circumvention? Advanced circumvention?

Andrew Thornton