[FM Discuss] audacity updated

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Feb 9 23:58:45 PST 2011

Also i couldn't find the way to create a new version for the Audacity
manuals as well.
Hope you can help!

nice one
Mick

--
Clearer Channel Project back on the rails using newish technology
http://clearerchannel.org - video, radio popular education and free software

Also check out the Green Zone project and the Redbricks Housing thing
http://redbricks.org - housing estate, community garden and eco stuff