[FM Discuss] audacity updated

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Thu Feb 10 00:01:47 PST 2011

Oh and one last thing could someone sign over the wordpress manuals so I can
maintain it as well?
I'd like to do some update on that.
The reason being we've launched an anonymous wordpress network that people
can use if they are unhapply with wordpress.com's privacy policy -
http://network23.org  and we want to point people to the Flossmanuals
wordpress help.

thanks
mick

--
Clearer Channel Project back on the rails using newish technology
http://clearerchannel.org - video, radio popular education and free software

Also check out the Green Zone project and the Redbricks Housing thing
http://redbricks.org - housing estate, community garden and eco stuff