[FM Discuss] objavi tweaks / booki.cc: green economics and management

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Feb 14 06:11:44 PST 2011

hey

cc'ing this back through the list for others to listen in on if they
have a similar issue

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 13:27 +0200, andrew paterson wrote:
> Hi Adam,
> Thanks for the reply..
>
> Maybe it helps if I show the output pdf (attached)..
>
> The position of the copyright notice gives a whole extra page..
> If it was by default at the bottom of the title page i guess extra
> wouldnt be needed?

Well...its on the back of the title page which means that the toc is on
the right-facing page...so if the copyright info wasnt there it would
mean the page would eb balnk since i think the toc is best on a
right-facing page? or no?

> I attach also css i am using.
>
> The 'Thanks for reading' default sheet at the end could also be more
> general purpose for example.. "This is made with Objavi/FLOSS
> Manuals/Booki. Go to flossmanuals.net or booki.cc to learn more."

yeah, i put now :
Made with Booki
Visit http://software.booki.cc

it can get better later,

I put a ticket here:
http://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/ticket/357

Please consider adding more detail to it

adam