[FM Discuss] thoughts on Open Attribute?

v x (0) vlax at dyne.org
Thu Feb 17 08:39:41 PST 2011

> I like the idea and more and more i believe attribution is important
> (not necessarily for credit but for finding the source), but i dont
> believe its 'super simple' as they suggest.

i agree

any discussion about intelectual property is a political discussion with
technological implications; but I'm not sure that you can use a pragmatism
like "tools that makes it ridiculously simple" to contribute to a real
discussion about who shares what and for what reasons. Is not an action so
simple than ridiculous.

--

       .~~.
      0`  ´0