[FM Discuss] Help needed for Translation on Digital Foundations

qimei luo chelsealuo at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 08:11:03 PST 2011

Happy New Year to all.
Me and my team's work on translating Digital Foundations from English to Chinese is approaching the end, We encountered some problems and need experienced pros to help

1, Do people  install all the applications mentioned in the book/Manuel into the language they translated(in my case in Mandarin) for screen shots pictures, or keep it in English, which means using the screen shots they had there.

2, how Do I formatting the pages? especially how to place those "tips" "watch out" squares into the translation page?

3, How Can I updated the authorship list at the bottom of every chapter?

Communications, College of Staten Island, CUNY
Linked In/Twitter: Qimei Luo