[FM Discuss] Help needed for Translation on Digital Foundations

0v vlax at tuxfamily.org
Mon Jan 3 09:20:54 PST 2011

Hola

qimei luo wrote:
 > 1, Do people  install all the applications mentioned in the book/Manuel into the language they
translated(in my case in Mandarin) for screen shots pictures

I think this is the best option since the final users of the manual will be non-english people; In my case
translating manuals to spanish, I'm recreating all the images and screenshots of the original manual

> 3, How Can I updated the authorship list at the bottom of every chapter?

it updates automatically using the author's information you registered in tmwiki system

--
   [_\/_]