[FM Discuss] some wishes ...

joachim heintz jh at joachimheintz.de
Tue Jan 4 02:39:07 PST 2011

hi adam and all -

i still have some new years wishes and questions. here they are:

1. any progress with the formula issue?
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/csound/_v/1.0/c-intensities/ still looks
very sad, and so is the writer :((
2. what about putting the "Audio Editing" and the "Signal Processing"
group together to an "Audio" group?
3. for the Csound manual, we would appreciate very much being able to
upload .csd files (these are plain text files actually) and small audio
files (the size limitation could perhaps be the same as for image files).
4. in the old fm, we had folders for the chapter, and then we uploaded
the images there. is there a similar possibility on the new platform? i
don't see it, and i am afraid things will become rather messy if the
text grows.

thanks, and all best for the new year -

	joachim