[FM Discuss] some wishes ...

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 4 02:54:50 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 11:39 +0100, joachim heintz wrote:
> hi adam and all -
>
> i still have some new years wishes and questions. here they are:
>
> 1. any progress with the formula issue?
> http://booki.flossmanuals.net/csound/_v/1.0/c-intensities/ still looks
> very sad, and so is the writer :((

no sorry. we have a lot to do at the moment and this is not yet floating
at the top of the list. If anyone can look at the xinha editor:
http://xinha.webfactional.com/

and tell us how it should work then maybe we can sort it quicker

> 2. what about putting the "Audio Editing" and the "Signal Processing"
> group together to an "Audio" group?

i thought about that except that its a little misleading in that pure
data, for example, isnt just about audio...any thoughts on that?

> 3. for the Csound manual, we would appreciate very much being able to
> upload .csd files (these are plain text files actually) and small audio
> files (the size limitation could perhaps be the same as for image files).

can u find somewhere online and upload them? for now this is one of many
may things we want to do but overloaded at the moment

> 4. in the old fm, we had folders for the chapter, and then we uploaded
> the images there. is there a similar possibility on the new platform? i
> don't see it, and i am afraid things will become rather messy if the
> text grows.

hmmm. good point..i will ask aco

adam