[FM Discuss] Unicode fonts with complete Italics and Bolds

Vito Smolej smolejv at gmx.net
Tue Jan 4 10:07:07 PST 2011

 From all the fonts I tested, when they have the full character set
(e.g., MS

Arial Unicode), they have no bold and italic for the Latin characters. This
is not usable, because some parts with English in bold and italic might
still appear in say, a Japanese localization. With a font without bold and
italic, all I get in the target PDF is question marks instead of the
characters.

Would anyone know of a suitable font, preferably free, or freeware if no
free one is available?

TiA

smo