[FM Discuss] Announcing the availability of "SchoolOS Digital Library" v1.0

Narendra Sisodiya narendra at narendrasisodiya.com
Thu Jan 6 11:13:25 PST 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 12:37 AM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 13:59, Narendra Sisodiya
> <narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:34 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Have you looked at the free textbook listings at
>>> http://www.librarianchick.com ? There are many other free textbook
>>> projects that I can put you in contact with.
>>
>> Thanks, now looking for into it.
>> I am basically looking for "Filtering Project Gutenberg"...
>
> That's good for pre-1920 literature, but not for textbooks and not for
> sciences and math in general.

Filtering means what is good for school education.
0) I know project gutenberg. I do not know other site from where I can
take ebook for school education.
1) On project Gutenberg, I can see some novel and good picture book
child. I can atleast add them.

> Would your group be interested in Sanskrit Buddhist literature? Evam
> maya srutam: Ekasmin samaye Bhagavan Rajagrhe viharati sma...

well there is no group till now, one man activities, always open for
support and making teams
Also, I am not looking for such material.