[FM Discuss] what the new fm will look like

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Sun Jan 16 16:15:07 PST 2011

I just noticed that some of the text in the right hand column is
pushed outside the centre panel namely parts of the words Graphics,
Digital Foundations and Booki User Guide.
I've checked this on Firefox and Safari and they both have parts of
the right hand column pushed outside the panel. Also did you get the
updated Header Graphic that I sent through sometime in December?

Cheers,

John