[FM Discuss] what the new fm will look like

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:22:21 PST 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 11:15, John Curwood
<marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz> wrote:
> I just noticed that some of the text in the right hand column is pushed
> outside the centre panel namely parts of the words Graphics, Digital
> Foundations and Booki User Guide.
> I've checked this on Firefox and Safari and they both have parts of the
> right hand column pushed outside the panel. Also did you get the updated
> Header Graphic that I sent through sometime in December?

Confirmed in Chromium on ubuntu 10.10

cheers

L.

> Cheers,
>
> John
>

> On 16/01/2011, at 2:16 AM, adam hyde wrote:
>
>> for those that are interested:
>>
>> http://new.flossmanuals.net/
>>
>> the dns will be changed monday so it will be on the url
>> en.flossmanuals.net
>>

>> adam
>>

>> --
>> vote for booki in the Open Web Awards!
>>
>> Booki (the latest FM project - http://www.booki.cc - a collaborative
>> publishing platform) is in the final of the Open Web Awards.
>> Great! We are 1 of 3 projects. If we win we get 5000 which we will use
>> to do a code sprint on a tropical island somewhere ;)
>>
>> please please please register :
>> http://www.drumbeat.org/user/register
>>
>> and vote for us by visiting this page and clicking on the 'vote' link (top
>> right):
>> http://www.drumbeat.org/project/open-web-publishing
>>
>> and pass this around!!!! :)
>>
>> Adam Hyde
>> Founder FLOSS Manuals &
>> Booki Project Manager
>>
>> Contact Information
>> German mobile : + 49 177 4935122
>> Email : adam at flossmanuals.net
>> irc : irc.freenode.net #flossmanuals
>>

>> "Free manuals for free software"
>> http://www.flossmanuals.net/about
>>
>> Free Software for making Free Books
>> http://www.booki.cc/

"... imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an
interesting world I find myself in - an interesting hole I find myself
in - fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me
staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!' This is such
a powerful idea that as the sun rises in the sky and the air heats up
and as, gradually, the puddle gets smaller and smaller, it's still
frantically hanging on to the notion that everything's going to be
alright, because this world was meant to have him in it, was built to
have him in it; so the moment he disappears catches him rather by
surprise."
Douglas Adams