[FM Discuss] Sugar Guide broken links

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:03:11 PST 2011

Aleksey,

I managed to fix the link (and title) for

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Resources

but I can't find the right link for the second one.  The FLOSS Manuals
website is undergoing some upgrades today so not every link is
available on that website yet.  Maybe later today I'll be able to
correct the links.

What seems to be the issue is that before you could link like this:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar/

and it would send you to the first chapter, but now it looks like you need:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar/Introduction

to get to the same place.  Names of first chapters vary, so you can't
just guess what the first chapter name is.

I'm copying the FM list on this.  I'm pretty sure we can get this
fixed in a day or two.

James Simmons