[FM Discuss] Sort and search translation projects?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:48:29 PST 2011

The page

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/write

contains just a text list of projects, all run together. Can we have a
better display, preferably with the option to view projects in just
one selected language at a time? Can we at least have each title on
its own line? How about a legend giving the language/abbreviation
mapping?

en English
es Español Spanish
fi Suomi Finnish
fr Français French
nl Duits (Nederlands) Dutch
etc.

it Italian, hi Hindi, ru Russian, zh Chinese (traditional, da Danish,
jp Japanese, po Polish, pl Polish, pt Portuguese, ptBR Brazilian
Portuguese, br  Brazilian Portuguese, vi Vietnamese, ca Catalan, el
Greek, my Burmese, ar Arabic, gl Galician, he Hebrew, sv Swedish, de
German, af Afrikaans, zh_CN Chinese PRC (simplified), id Indonesian,
tr empty, si Sinhalese (Sri Lanka)

Please note languages (Polish, Brazilian Portuguese) with two codes.

I would prefer not to see

Free software Manuals
Manuals about free softwares [sic]
ActivitiesGuideSugar_es, Ardour_de, Ardour_it, Ardour_ptBR, Ardour_ru,
Audacity_es, Audacity_hi, Avidemux_de, Blender_ca, BookSprints_es,
Browse_el, Campsite_ru, Chat_el, CircumventionTools_ar,
CircumventionTools_es, CircumventionTools_my, CircumventionTools_ru,
CircumventionTools_vi, CircumventionTools_zh, CiviCRM_zh,
CollaborativeFutures_es, CommandLineIntro_ar, CommandLineIntro_da,
CommandLineIntro_el, CommandLineIntro_es, CommandLineIntro_gl,
CommandLineIntro_he, CommandLineIntro_jp, CommandLineIntro_ptBR,
CommandLineIntro_ru, CommandLineIntro_sv, DigitalFoundations_de,
DigitalFoundations_es, DigitalFoundations_fr, DigitalFoundations_he,
DigitalFoundations_it, DigitalFoundations_jp, DigitalFoundations_po,
DigitalFoundations_pt, DigitalFoundations_ru, DigitalFoundations_zh,
GTranscode, GTranscode_es, Inkscape_af, Inkscape_br, Inkscape_ca,
Inkscape_de, Inkscape_es, Inkscape_pl, Inkscape_pt, Inkscape_ro,
Inkscape_ru, Mifos_es, Mifos_fr, Mifos_pt, Mifos_zh_CN, Moodle_it,
MuSE_es, OpenOffice_vi, Plumi_es, Plumi_id, Processing_es,
PureData_br_pt, Record_el, Sugar.8_4_vi, Sugar_de, Sugar_el, Sugar_es,
Sugar_fr, Sugar_hi, Sugar_it, Sugar_nl, Sugar_pt, Sugar_tr, Sugar_vi,
Terminal_el, TheoraCookbook_ru, TheoraCookbook_uk, TurtleArt_de,
TurtleArt_el, TurtleArt_vi, WordPress_es, Write_el, XO_ar, XO_de,
XO_el, XO_es, XO_fr, XO_hi, XO_nl, XO_pl, XO_pt, XO_ptBR, XO_si,
XO_tr, XO_vi

but perhaps

http://www.earthtreasury.org/