[FM Discuss] [booki] importing manuals

0v vlax at tuxfamily.org
Thu Jan 27 19:32:45 PST 2011

heyAll

so.. now the thing is to everybody need to migrate their forces to booki?

i registered my user on it and i want to import manuals from Twiki, but i need to be first the maintainer for
the manuals right?

in that case, can i be the maintainer for WordPress_es, Muse_es and GTranscode_es?

ciao

--
heyAll

so.. now the thing is to everybody need to migrate their forces to booki?

i registered my user on it and i want to import manuals from Twiki, but i need to be first the maintainer for
the manuals right?

in that case, can i be the maintainer for WordPress_es, Muse_es and GTranscode_es?

ciao

          .0.
       0xBFFA4391

http://lab.dyne.org/0v0x