[FM Discuss] volunteer to translate to spanish

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:56:06 PST 2011

Anacim,

If by "Activity Guide" you mean "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" that
is my book.  However, I don't speak Spanish so the translation was
done with Babel Fish and edited my several Spanish speakers.  The
Table of Contents is messed up because of a problem with the website
used to create the translation.  This will be resolved eventually.

If you want to get involved to sign up for an account on
translate.flossmanuals.net.  Don't bother with the TOC entries for
now, but feel free to edit anything else.

Thanks,

James Simmons