[FM Discuss] volunteer to translate to spanish

0v vlax at tuxfamily.org
Fri Jan 28 19:43:10 PST 2011

hola

anacim wrote:
> I usually suggest "better translations" when using google translator when
> reading a wrong sentence, e.g. "Si usted está desarrollando el Sugar sí

also.. when translating We need to use another way to refer to, specially in flossmanuals where is really
important that people feels comfortable reading technical issues.

osea qe yo soy de la idea (y de hecho así es como traduzco) qe utilizemos el "Tu" en vez del "Usted" como
sujeto destinatario del texto e.g. "Si estás desarrollando Sugar Activities(...)"

> Please remember I am not an IT worker (...) and insist on a good grammar usage.

me neither, y no importa al fin de cuentas, and that's because i think is important to use a grammar more
comunitarian

> There is a lot of work to do.

yeah, like people say in my pueblo: caminamos lento porqe vamos lejos :)

--

       .~~.
      0`  ´0