[FM Discuss] Comment Press Experiment with FM

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 08:03:54 PST 2011

I will comment on the chapter 10 Things You Can Do Now as soon as I
send you these comments on the software.

The Table of contents navigation is excellent.

Within each chapter there is room for comments on the whole
chapter/page, or on individual paragraphs. However, navigation is by
paragraph number, and the paragraphs are not numbered. Also, it
appears that one cannot comment on a section heading, just on the
paragraphs beneath it. When I click to comment on the first paragraph
in a section, the section heading is not visible.

None of this prevents using the comment function, but it makes it more
work than it should be, and more confusing.

Now, 10 things...How am I doing? Check it out.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/