[FM Discuss] Information needed about setting up booki publisher

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Mon Jul 25 03:36:05 PDT 2011

Hi James,

> I made the phpinfo.php file, and it worked.  Output is attached.

I can see php and sqlite are working, but beyond that I'm out of clues,
I'm afraid. Have you filed a ticket on the booki-dev Trac?

I think this issue really highlights that FM needs some kind of formal
support mechanism for those organisations that rely on it. Sourcefabric
has sponsored some features, but it isn't the same as having a support
contract with the upstream developers.

Cheers!

Daniel