[FM Discuss] Information needed about setting up booki publisher

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 08:45:28 PDT 2011

Daniel,

I have opened a ticket.

Formal support would be nice, but just having a good INSTALL file for this
software would be good enough for the time being.  After getting Booki and
OBJAVI up and running with a fair amount of trial and error I wrote up my
own instructions for my book E-Book Enlightenment, only to find my chapter
had been copied to the official Booki documentation as the official install
instructions.

I'm trying to push Booki at work as a solution to our own documentation
issues.  I have it installed on a junk computer in my office.  Everyone who
has seen it in action has been impressed, but getting everything installed
on a real server may well kill the idea.

James Simmons

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:36 AM, Daniel James <daniel.james at sourcefabric.org