[FM Discuss] some news and things

Elisa Godoy de Castro Guerra elisa.dcg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 02:17:24 PDT 2011

Hi Adam,

Congratulation for the event with Google.
Some news about Fmfr :

Next week 6th to 10th : Booksprint in french about Scribus with the help of OIF
10th to 14th : Fmfr will be at RMLL with Booki And you Adam :)
10th to 14th : Framalng will translate the open web book

In October : Booksprint in french about Arduino in Dakar with the help of OIF

We have some french initiative who write book :
- Pure Data manual will be the support of some professor in Montréal
and he make a lot of improvment into our manual
- Mathieu is translating the CiviCRM
- new manuals beguin : DoudouLinux and Stop Motion

And as always we have Processing, Pure Data and Thunderbird complete.

Regards,
Elisa