[FM Discuss] Creating table of contents via anchor links

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Mon Jul 4 03:00:42 PDT 2011

Hi James,

> I wasn't aware that the web-based PDFs allowed you to change the style
> sheet.

In the Export tab of Booki, click 'Show advanced options', then change
the CSS mode: drop-down to 'Custom'.

If you mean the PDF generated by 'get booki gears' then I have no clue
how to change the CSS there :-) That gears export is still buggy, for
example with table of contents, so for printed copies we use the direct
export from Objavi, as described above.

> In any case, I can't really test this until we have web-based
> PDFs that Adobe Reader can read.

Evince on GNU/Linux is also a good reader.

Cheers!

Daniel