[FM Discuss] Creating table of contents via anchor links

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 17:10:07 PDT 2011

Adam,

I wasn't aware that the web-based PDFs allowed you to change the style
sheet.  In any case, I can't really test this until we have web-based
PDFs that Adobe Reader can read.

I'm not a big style-sheet guy.  I just came up with my own because I
found the letters in the printed MYOSA too small to read, especially
the code samples.  You've already seen my alternate style sheet in my
blog post on the subject.

James Simmons