[FM Discuss] FM meeting end of Sept/early October?

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Tue Jul 26 01:40:36 PDT 2011

Hi Anne,

> I would be very interested to work on this question of making
> Booki and FM working on a larger and more sustainable scale.

Judging by the number of books started on booki.cc and flossmanuals.net
it is already quite a large project. That means a significant workload
for the developers providing infrastructure and support, the equivalent
of several full-time jobs I would guess.

I'd like to hear more opinions about this, especially from the
developers. Don't be shy :-)

Cheers!

Daniel