[FM Discuss] FM meeting end of Sept/early October?

Anne GOLDENBERG goldenberg.anne at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:00:13 PDT 2011

Hi there,
thank you for those clarifying reflexions.

As a facilitator with different methodologies, as a free culture activist
and as a social scientist who has worked on collaborative practices, I would
be very interested to work on this question of making Booki and FM working
on a larger and more sustainable scale. Also, I've just been trained by
Elisa from FM-fr (booksprint in Pure Data-fr and Scribus-fr) in order to
also facilitate booksprints in North America.

Thought, I haven't been able to fill the
doodle<http://www.doodle.com/uc4cwpbpsbvbx2tu>because none of those
date fits me.
I'm french but I leave in Montreal, travelling back to Europe twice a year,
for a few weeks each time.
I'm going to leave Europe by the end of august but my planning is already
full (with a possible meeting with Adam at the end of August).
I'm planning to be back in Europe by the end of December for facilitation,
collaborative and booksprint related projects.
End of december- january would be a better time for me to join.
If that would be a possible meeting period, I would love to be part of that
reflexion.

To hopefully soon,

Anne