[FM Discuss] FM meeting end of Sept/early October?

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Wed Jul 27 06:23:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

Actually it would be very interesting to FINALLY meet people from other FM
sites. Dunno yet if it would be possible for me to attend around that time.

The most interesting thing for me would be to see how do the other sites run
a booksprint since our method here has been quite different from what is
described in the FM Booksprints manual. No booksprint is planned for this
meeting?

Regards
Tomi

2011/7/18 Anne GOLDENBERG <goldenberg.anne at gmail.com>

> Hi there,
> I'm new to the list so could you specify again what is the Floss Manuals
> Meeting about ?
> I might be interested in joining if I can as I live in Montreal but often
> come to Europe.
> Anne
>

> 2011/7/17 Janet Swisher <jmswisher at gmail.com>
>
>> Anyone else want to vote in the poll for dates? Let me know if I
>> should expand the range.
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Janet Swisher <jmswisher at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Anyone can set up a doodle poll, so I did one:
>> > http://www.doodle.com/uc4cwpbpsbvbx2tu
>> >
>> > I used the range of dates from Sept 23 to October 9, and allowed an
>> > "if need be" option in addition to yes or no.

Best Regards
Tomi Toivio
Open Source Coordinator
http://fi.flossmanuals.net/