[FM Discuss] more feedback please :)

ana.cichero ana.cichero at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:10:51 PDT 2011

Hi

Having experienced a collective work on booki, the myosa translation that we
hope to publish very soon under the name of  CHUAS  Cómo Hacer Una Actividad
Sugar I would like to make some comments (not great ideas) about Booki :

1.
*What about having not 1 only owner per manual?
*Is it possible to co -own a book between more than one author?

2.  The issue about Showing or Hiding to Others.
*Could it admit more details like Showing to a List of Booki Users but not
to everybody, or to a formed Group?

3. This can be a really stupid question:
In the process of making one only book we (the working team) started more
than one book that is now completely useless.
*How do you delete those manuals?

4. There are about 3 o 4 on working spanish manuals. I asked the members of
the team to add themselves to the group "español"  but they were not able to
do so.
* Is there any kind of problemwith groups ?

5. Having some books written in spanish means publishing with the right
encoding for accents and special characters like Ñ, --this didn t work well
in the es.flossmanuals.net that was up some months ago---
*How must we proceed now?

6. Booki is easy and useful. None of the people working with CHUAS had any
kind of troubles using or understanding the platorm.