[FM Discuss] more feedback please :)

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sun Jun 12 03:09:39 PDT 2011

hi,

On 12/06/11 3:10 AM, ana.cichero wrote:
> 1.
> *What about having not 1 only owner per manual?
> *Is it possible to co -own a book between more than one author?
i agree with this - seems strange for a collaborative writing tool to
require a single "author" ...

> 2.  The issue about Showing or Hiding to Others.
> *Could it admit more details like Showing to a List of Booki Users but
> not to everybody, or to a formed Group?
also sounds like a good idea

> 3. This can be a really stupid question:
> In the process of making one only book we (the working team) started
> more than one book that is now completely useless.
> *How do you delete those manuals?
yes - it seems possible only to "hide" a manual, but it would be great
to be able to delete something that is a mistake or superceded.

h : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz