[FM Discuss] book "Hide from others" (Re: more feedback please :))

Tuukka Hastrup Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
Wed Jun 15 00:32:45 PDT 2011

helen varley jamieson wrote:
> On 12/06/11 3:10 AM, ana.cichero wrote:

>> 2.  The issue about Showing or Hiding to Others.
>> *Could it admit more details like Showing to a List of Booki Users but
>> not to everybody, or to a formed Group?

> also sounds like a good idea

When we planned the details of this feature, we wanted to make it as
simple as possible. You only need to click a button, and all that
happens is that the book is then not shown in public listings.

Specifically, others can still access the book -- if they have a link.
Thus, when you want to work on a hidden book as a group, the suggestion
is to send the link to the collaborators.

I can see how this is not necessarily obvious and Booki might need more
instructions regarding this.