[FM Discuss] book "Hide from others" (Re: more feedback please :))

ana.cichero ana.cichero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:58:31 PDT 2011

Hi

  You only need to click a button, and all that
> happens is that the book is then not shown in public listings.

Simple is better.

Specifically, others can still access the book -- if they have a link.

As you guessed I didn t know.
I was working in a hurry with not much time to investigate around.

Today I found by accident another thing:
When a  book is visible -even never published- , it appears among google
results when you search for related words
It has draft printed as watermark behind but it has index and all

Booki is really easy using and thanks to that simplicity I was able to
gather a team around  a long translation with giving them nearly any
instructions.  Keep it that way
:)