[FM Discuss] more feedback please :)

Elisa Godoy de Castro Guerra elisa.dcg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:33:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

Here is my little list of idea for booki :

- maintener can choose wich contribution will be published or not
- i don't know if the translation like Floss Manual will be keep : i.e. two
columns one for reading and the other to write.
- allow comments only visible in the edit view to let message for other
writers.
- possibility to add a todolist attached on each edit view manual to bring
some contribution.
- as i have explain some days ago about facilitating the proofread to make
the correction in the entire manual
- a lot of french speaker user of FM ask me if they can put the image in
left, right side etc. It would be nice if the read view allows this esthetic
choice not disturbing the pdf? Maybe in Booki there is no more pb :)
- It would be nice if different cover of a manual could be choose for the
pdf process.

I can explain more each point :)

Regards,
Elisa