[FM Discuss] translations

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Tue Jun 21 11:54:09 PDT 2011

Hi Adam,

that looks great. The only issue I have is that on Safari, I couldn't
read the translation link. On firefox and chromium it was sweet. I
checked the font settings on Safari and they are the same as on
firefox. The text is the same size as on firefox, but in safari it is
broken up and unreadable.
Cheers,
John