[FM Discuss] Really expensive paperback MYOSA!

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Jun 29 11:22:28 PDT 2011

it doesnt hurt the credibility of the book. It just makes the dodo that
is trying to sell it for $150 look abit dumb. In comparison it makes you
look great!

It might not make you look great in some peoples eyes if you are known
as the publisher of an openly licensed book that tried to close down
people that wanted to work within the values and (lets not forget)
*legal mandate* of the license you used for the content

also, by the way, I think there is a little glitch here...you seem to be
ok with re-publishing a book that Kessenger is publishing. Why do u have
a problem with someone publishing MYOSA? that seems inconsistent to me.
Kessenger *could* use the same arguments you are using against *you*...

I think you should forget it. let them do it - that is the beast known
now as 'open publishing'. We not only have to accept the consequences of
open publishing and free licenses but embrace them as part of our
environment and try and work positively with the new flow...

adam