[FM Discuss] looking for maintainer

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Jun 7 04:20:34 PDT 2011

http://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/git

git clone git://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/git/bookipublisher.git

i think u have ssh access right? in which case:

git clone git://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/var/cache/git/bookipublisher.git

at the moment it needs a few little tweaks. notably:
* pull and link translations
* update the db if using the gearman plugin for updating/pulling content

adam